ALL NEW NETWORK TIPS AND TRICKS LIKE
AIRTEL, AIRCEL,BSNL,VODAFONE,RELIANCE,
DOCOMO,IDEA,AND FREE GPRS,SMS TRICKS,
COMPUTER TRICKS,MOBILE HANDLERS,OTHER TRICKS etc...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Youtube proxy for unlimited youtube

Friends There's wi fi in my college hostel but a great trouble is waiting on my friends. You know youtube streaming is not allowed here, its blocked. But if there are no workarounds the world would have ceased to exist as a wonderful place to live.
Thank God that there are proxies to confuse every wi fi router. So I decided to find a proxy which is just ideal to unblock the routers into giving me what I need and at the same time sharing it with you guys. Dear readers take this proxy nor unblocking youtube. It also works on Airtel for free browsing. http://youtubeproxy.tv/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 Muhaimen. All rights reserved