Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Unlock Bsnl PUK code by a single sms


Is your BSNL sim Locked??
Asking for PUK code ??
Don’t worry !!
Don’t Waste your time to call
bsnl customer care.
Here I am come with simple
solution for your BSNL puk
code.Just send this sms to the
following number
PUK Sim No. to 53733
Example : PUK
8991728103461288001
Send This Messsage to 53733

140 comments:

  1. bsnl office my sim no.8991599014131238124 plesce sand me bsnl puk number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Few people use PIN locking system to lock their phone to avoid un-authorised access. Though this is a good option, it pisses you off sometime. Three wrong entry of PIN code will result in SIM blocking. Once SIM gets blocked, phone starts asking PUK code to enter. If you again enter wrong code for three times, SIM gets completely blocked. You have to walk into your service provider outlet to get a replacement SIM card.

    PUK code is a SIM specific code assigned by your service provider. No way you can guess & enter it. So, when it asks for the PUK code, don’t do anything, get the PUK code from your service provider. Airtel has a easier way of getting PUK code. For getting PUK code of a Airtel number, send PUKPhoneNumber to toll free number 121. You can make use of any other Airtel number to send this message since your SIM might have been blocked already.

    If the above method doesn’t works or your service provider is not Airtel, call to customer care using any other mobile phone which uses the same service provider. They will ask some details about you to make sure you are the owner of the SIM card. Questions might include your billing address, email ID, numbers you recently called or messaged etc. They might even ask you the number printed on the SIM card, so be prepared with all details before calling them. Once you get the PUK code, enter it into the phone & your phone will return to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY BSNL POSTPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 8991629027111085113 PLZ SAND PUK CODE NO.

    THANKS & REGARDS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY BSNL PREPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 8991668242106644138{MOB NO. -09404693457} PLZ SEND PUK CODE NO...MY ALTERNATE NO. IZ 9209200290

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY BSNL PREPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 8991668242106644138{MOB NO. -09404693457} PLZ SEND PUK CODE NO...MY ALTERNATE NO. IZ 9209200290

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY BSNL PREPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 8991738116614932229N{MOB NO. -8500239018} PLZ SEND PUK CODE NO...MY ALTERNATE NO. IZ 9032123772

    ReplyDelete
  7. my bsnl prepaid sim card has been blocked my sim no is 8991552036141772200 pls send my puk no in my gmail id (abhishek.king777@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY BSNL PREPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 8991536034111356440{MOB NO. is 9417530876} PLZ SEND PUK CODE NUMBER ON MY ALTERNATE NO. IS 9023404671

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLZ MAY MONTH NO-9427914915 PUK BLOK IS. PIN PLZ. MAY SIM NO- 8991579121911023264. MAY ALT MONTH NO-9898614715 BALU KARKAR SURAT GUJARAT EMAIL-balu.9993@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. MY BSNL SIM LOCKED NO. 8991587080322424983 MAY I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND PUK NO. EMAIL-ID sumanbhp@gmail.com alternet cell no. foe sms 09425607131

    Regds
    suman singh

    ReplyDelete
  11. sir, can u please send me my puk number as fast as possible please its really urgent. Its a bsnl number and the sim number is 8991728043432722699. I respect you for what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir,my sim card is blocked .i need puk code
    my mob.no. 7597208418
    sim no.89915990181410084936
    and I purchase this sim from Rajasthan but it's working in Arunachal pradesh. Please send me sms at this email ID- raj.manoj0715@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir,my sim card is blocked .i need puk code
    my mob.no. 9463044558
    sim no.89915320561315710092

    ReplyDelete
  14. my sim card is blocked. i need puk code
    my mob.no. 7597826125
    sim no. 8991596127111601125
    please send me sms at this email id neha.jagga11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. my sim has blocked................plz sir send me puk code....my mo num is 9531748954...........and my sim num is8991749037221615821..............plz its urjent sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...its my humbel request to u

    ReplyDelete
  16. my sim has blocked. send me puk code. my sim no. is 8991759126211615371. please send me sms. my email id is priyanshukumar36@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. my sim has blocked. send me puk code. my sim no. is 89975123311771590..pls sms this no...9427909662

    ReplyDelete
  18. my ph.no. is 9400432352 ana my sim no. is 8991729023461881574

    ReplyDelete
  19. my bsnl sim no. 8991776048212606458 is block plz... send me puk no. plz send puk no on my phn no. 9485086050

    ReplyDelete
  20. my phn no. 9436331708 and my sim no. 8991776048212606458 plz send me puk code on my no 9485086050

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanκ you foг evеry otheг informаtive blog.
    Τhe place else maу I am getting that kind of info written in suсh an
    idеal wаy? Ӏ haѵe a νenture that
    I'm simply now running on, and I've been at the
    look out for such info.
    Feel free to visit my site free payday loan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
    Also visit my weblog ; Brown Berber Carpet

    ReplyDelete
  23. I dо not κnοw іf іt's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your site. It appears as if some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I'vе had this hаppеn ρreviouslу.
    Mаny thanκs
    my web page: vida vacations

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great bеat ! I ωould like tο apprentice while
    you amend your web site, how could і subscribe for a blog site?
    The account aidеd me a аccеptable deal.
    Ӏ haԁ been tiny bit familіar of this yοur bгoаԁcast offereԁ shiny clear idеa

    Ηeгe is my page smartstun.com
    Also see my website: stun gun

    ReplyDelete
  25. How can i stop FireFox from discreetly installing updates, which removes the bookmarks and seetings?



    Here is my homepage transvaginal mesh

    ReplyDelete
  26. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I
    might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.


    Feel free to visit my website - Katitosonline.Com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am no longer certain the place you're getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.

    my website - http://fb.fullorissa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get
    the hang of it!

    Also visit my blog ... Cdinterface.Sourceforge.Net

    ReplyDelete
  29. sir,my sim card is blocked .i need puk code
    my mob.no. 7376950611
    sim no.8991550086114608768

    ReplyDelete
  30. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on
    several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my
    wordpress posts into it? Any help would
    be greatly appreciated!

    my webpage - dental implants cost

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending
    some time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I hesitate
    a whole lot and don't manage to get anything done.

    Have a look at my page: pracownia reklamy lubin

    ReplyDelete
  32. We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information to work on. You've performed a formidable job and our whole community can be
    thankful to you.

    my web site: przegląd klimatyzacji

    ReplyDelete
  33. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine
    Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good gains. If you know of any please share.
    Many thanks!

    My web page montaż klimatyzacji

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
    site is excellent, let alone the content!

    Look into my web page; klimatyzacja samsung

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.
    I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the foreseeable future.

    I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice evening!



    Feel free to surf to my web page - klimatyzacja

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly. I am slightly certain I will learn many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

    my webpage - klimatyzacja

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm not able to view this website correctly on firefox I think there's a problem

    Here is my web-site; having trouble getting pregnant the third time

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am in fact grateful to the holder of this web
    site who has shared this great paragraph at here.

    my webpage ... klimatyzacja

    ReplyDelete
  39. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Visit my homepage - klimatyzacja

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi friends, its impressive article on the topic of tutoringand
    entirely defined, keep it up all the time.

    Feel free to visit my webpage :: klimatyzacja

    ReplyDelete
  41. sir,my sim card is blocked .i need puk code
    my mob.no. 9491001349
    sim no.8991739095112798011

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ӏf you ωish for tо tаke a great deаl from
    thіs aгticle then you hаѵe to aρply thеse strategies to yоur won web ѕite.


    Look at my ωeblοg ... Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, еverything is gоіng pеrfеctly herе
    and ofcоuгsе every οne is sharіng datа, that's really fine, keep up writing.

    Feel free to visit my blog: reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  44. my sim card is blocked. i need puk code
    my mob.no. 9466312234
    sim no. 8991340067129217448
    please send me sms at this email id mdkhan.mohd787@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. My sim card is blocked
    I need u puk code plz
    My mobile no.8275302210
    Sim no.8991661152110341328
    My email id. Shri.urade5@gmail.com
    Plz sir send me my puk no.plz

    Shrikant..8275302242

    ReplyDelete
  46. bsnl office my bsnl number [9407509991] puk is blocked please open it puk no. is 8991589010321517966



    ReplyDelete
  47. My sim card is blocked
    my mobile no. is 9492664519
    my sim no. is 8991738034613247524
    my email id. barusuresh9@gmail.com
    pls snd puk code........

    ReplyDelete
  48. My bsnl sim card is blocked.
    My mobile no. is +919746927262
    My sim no. is 8991729093483414832
    my email id. maneeshmurali1988@gmail.com
    pls send PUK code......

    ReplyDelete
  49. My bsnl sim card is blocked.
    My sim no. is 8991730115113456349
    my email id. khatrothravi@gmail.com
    pls send PUK code......

    ReplyDelete
  50. my mobile number 9486919661 my sim number 899180713451423604

    ReplyDelete
  51. plz send me PUK code for bsnl postpaid gsm no.sim no is8991510113121056171....,,,,plz send me msz on my no 9816334181..neha shimla

    ReplyDelete
  52. and my blocked no is 9418071989..assssi i upper mentioned

    ReplyDelete
  53. so please allow me the PUK no as i needded as urgent and the sim no is 8991621068111732429 and te phone no is 9469628802 so kindly provide as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hi I am NIRAJ KUMAR SINGH and my BSNL mob no gets locked by PUK code.My sim no is 8991813084221012595 so please help me out of this.My alternate no is 8170012661.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Its very interesting post, good job.

    Videocon offers one of the best postpaid prepaid service in Gujrat


    ReplyDelete
  59. MY SIM NO IS ERASER only mo number plz suggestion me

    ReplyDelete
  60. BSNL PREPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 89915321071319002958{MOB NO 9417232963 } PLZ SEND PUK CODE NO

    ReplyDelete
  61. 8991545014411647973 sim card number block puk

    ReplyDelete
  62. 8991545014411647973 sim card number block puk

    ReplyDelete
  63. 8991738111615305272 sim card number puk please

    ReplyDelete
  64. my bsnl number is 8950404142...i have not my sim no. can i get its PUK Code.

    ReplyDelete
  65. MY BSNL POSTPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 8991628059111087398 PLZ send PUK CODE NO.

    ReplyDelete
  66. bsnl office my sim card is locked and my bsnl sim card number is 8991735016119590798 plz send my puk code

    ReplyDelete
  67. Sir, Mera BSNL Mobile No. 9402573006, Sim (Micro Sim)karnese Sl. Number Cut gaya, so mera puk code chahiye ?

    ReplyDelete
  68. sir,my sim card is blocked .i need puk code
    my mob.no. 9427986135
    sim no.8991573121311876119 sms 9427904690

    ReplyDelete
  69. sir,my sim card is blocked .i need puk code
    my mob.no. 9427986135
    sim no.8991573121311876119 sms 9427904690

    ReplyDelete
  70. My sim card is blocked
    Puk giv me
    8991595015141882830
    dharmumeena6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. My sim card is blocked
    Puk giv me
    8991595015141882830
    dharmumeena6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. SIR , MY SIM NO. IS 9466482473
    PUK CODE GIVE ME
    8991347083111798058
    ROKOVERMA3091997@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  73. MY BSNL POSTPAID SIM CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED THE SIM CARD NO IS 89917151104925094399 PLZ SEND PUK CODE AND HELP. THANK YOU WITH REGARDS.
    MY PHONE NO. 9845892921

    ReplyDelete
  74. My bsnl postpaid sim card has been blocked the sim card no 8991734055719381692 plg send puk no,my alternate no 9959992797

    ReplyDelete
  75. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Very helpful Post!!! This is the first time I have read a post like this. Find Career tips here.

    iphone unlock ritchie street chennai

    ReplyDelete
  77. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  78. My bsnl sim has-been blocked sim card no.8991583070321567582 plg send puk no. My ida no 9424762899

    ReplyDelete
  79. 8991578131312321186 plaese open this puk code

    ReplyDelete
  80. My bsnl sim number 8901459606 please open this puk code

    ReplyDelete
  81. my bsnl sim card has been blocked no. 9457972519 plz send me puk code is 9012440846

    ReplyDelete
  82. My bsnl sim card has been blocked. please give me puk. Sim no.89915370461427408678. please send puk code. ankit15603@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. This is my sim number 8991737106812402745 please send puk code to sajanisk1998@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. This is my sim number 8991737106812402745 please send PUK code to 7093292036

    ReplyDelete
  85. my sim no is8991756046251584760 plz send me PUK code to 7631538764
    plzzz send me immediately

    ReplyDelete
  86. 9487285580 pls sent Bsnl sim pin Num @puk num pls sent immediately

    ReplyDelete
  87. Send me this number puk code 9484125769

    ReplyDelete
  88. Is SMS process still working ? Last 5 hours not get reply.... Normally how much time reqd ?

    ReplyDelete
  89. PUK locked my BSNL number..... tried to call customer care.... Any other process ?

    ReplyDelete
  90. 8991587100381287301 puk cord plzsen dme

    ReplyDelete
  91. Puk code of bsnl no 9462030236

    ReplyDelete
  92. My bsnl no 9446753293


    PUK 8991725063431440921


    ReplyDelete
  93. Sir ,can you send my puk no
    My bsnl no.9410416526
    and sir serial number.-899154512141128345
    My email id-parveensundli@gmail.com
    Plz plz..

    ReplyDelete
  94. Sim no puk no 8991549038454338998 my. mo no 7599179858

    ReplyDelete
  95. 8991597042141906720 please send sms

    ReplyDelete
  96. Mo no 9416889326 PUK please send SMS

    ReplyDelete
  97. My sim puk bloked please unlock

    ReplyDelete
  98. 9460228315 PUK numbers
    Send me sir Gmail please

    ReplyDelete
  99. 9460228315 PUK numbers Send me
    My Gmail I'd,, singpiyush617@gmail.com
    Please sir

    ReplyDelete
  100. please give puk code on this no
    9453552636

    ReplyDelete
  101. Please send PUK 8991669261410928751 to my email id akshay18187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. 8991729041401798750 to my email id

    ReplyDelete
  103. biseswarmahanandia204@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. My bsnl sim was blocked.What is the PUK Code of this number 9425992686

    ReplyDelete
  105. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Sir my bsnl sim is on puk code plz give my puck code

    ReplyDelete
  107. Sir please provide me bsnl puk code.
    89915390571311572979

    ReplyDelete
  108. Please provide bsnl puk code PUK 8991729093481386956

    ReplyDelete
  109. I forgot my puk no
    My Sim card No 8991667931213591558
    And my mobile number is 9404331922
    Please send me puk no

    ReplyDelete