ALL NEW NETWORK TIPS AND TRICKS LIKE AIRTEL, AIRCEL,BSNL,VODAFONE,RELIANCE, DOCOMO,IDEA,AND FREE GPRS,SMS TRICKS, COMPUTER TRICKS,MOBILE HANDLERS,OTHER TRICKS etc...
Pages
▼
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
FREE CALLER TUNE ON UNINOR
Hai,
FREE CALLER TUNE ON UNINOR
For This
Just dial:
522040 to activate CT.
After that, U can change ur tone by sending the song name to 52200.
>Enjoy wid me....
Post the comments...
I lіke the helpful information you supply to уour articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I am moderately sure I will be informed many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!
I'd like to find out more? I'd liκe to find out more details.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to ѕurf to mу wеb site:
payday
Also see my website > payday
I lіke the helpful information you supply to уour articles.
ReplyDeleteI'll bookmark your blog and check once more here regularly. I am moderately sure I will be informed many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!
My website; payday loans
Τhеsе aгe really wonԁеrful іԁeas in about blogging.
ReplyDeleteYou have touchеd some plеasant points here.
Any way keep up wrinting.
Αlso visit my web ρage ... payday loans